Friday, August 17, 2007

Cutie Patootie


Deacons Gramma Patty (Bens Mom) sent him some new outfits and this hat went with one of them, it totally did not fit him & he had a dark red ring around his head when I took it off but he's adorable in it! He LOVES wearing hats, doesn't even try to tug 'em off and he hates being naked (yeah, weird baby)!

This is my giant hound, Shryn. She's 3 years old and sweet as can be, since I only have boys she is my princess and I kinda spoil her a little bit. What can I say? She's my first dog and I love her! Besides she is darling with the kids and Deacon adores her. This is just a little comparison of how big she is, Deacon weighs 20 lbs. and the hound weighs 75 lbs! Heffer! Might be time for a doggie diet. :)

No comments: