
The Belly at 24 weeks 2 days. Now that I am finally out of denial and really getting excited about it, I figure I better document the little stinker. Found out there is ANOTHER little boy in there last week. I always said I wanted all boys, just never thought I would actually get it! Now the name battle ensues, wouldn't be surprised if this one doesn't have a name for a little while! Ben and I do not agree on names much. Sulley? Come on! (I will note that I took this pic by myself with the timer and this is the best I could get!)

Deacon's Masterpiece. He has become a little artist lately, wants to color all the time, I set him up with this easle/box from Marx & Maddox's old stash of toys and he loved it, probably spent a good hour coloring this day! What did I do during this down time? Homework. I am kicking myself now because I think I left the box at my parents when I was there for Easter last week. Who knows when I will have a car I can drive without having to take Ben to work first.

Here's the little artist at work

He was totally intent on the coloring and was paying absolutely no attention to what I was doing until the camera came out, then he would not stop looking at me and saying "Cheese" I finally just took his picture.
1 comment:
The artist's little easel is at my house and I can't figure out how to close it=)
Post a Comment