
This is sad, this is regularly used items in just the past few weeks, it was like once I hit 24 weeks I started feeling a bit better tummy wise but everything else fell apart. I did't include the body pillow or the box of kleenex I have had within arms reach usually. The cup is actually full of ice only, I don't want anything in it, just the ice and it HAS to be crushed, none of this cube junk! There is one place in Coolidge that has the right kind of ice, it is just up the road from the house so I send Tim and Ben a lot, Ben knows I want ice when I just look at him. It costs $0.15 for the big cup. The Tums have become a regular part of my diet, heartburn has hit me hard, I have to be so careful not to eat anything too spicy. The Iron supplement is to treat pregnancy induced anemia (again), I hate taking it, the side effect is not pleasant, but I am SOOOOO tired when I don't take it. Water because it is one of the few things my body will let me drink without getting sick. Gum and tea for nausea, if I am chewing gum then my body thinks I am eating and I must not be nauseous.

One of the not so bad things about pregnancy and me is that I nest big time starting at about 5 months. It hasn't been quite as strong as it was with Deacon yet, but I may still find myself on hands and knees cleaning floors the day before I have this one too. This is the spice rack that I created using IKEA parts, I did all the measuring and taped everything off so Ben just had to drill holes in the walls, insert anchors and screw the bars into the wall. (OK, so maybe he did a little more work on this one than I did!) I am probably going to add another bar above and another below the one in the right side. This space used to have a cupboard that filled it, but has since been destroyed. At least I don't feel like it's complete wasted space now. Next project, I don't know right now, I am too tired.
2 comments:
Love the spice racks, it doesn't matter who does the work as long as it gets done=)
hey, I haven't been over here forever! Love the spice racks!! Those look GREAT!!! At least Ben helped, I ususally have to do it all myself! Hang in there, only a few weeks left!
Post a Comment