I realized I have a picture on here of Marx and a whole bunch of Deacon and not one of the man in the middle, Maddox! Believe it or not, this is actually the best one I could find of him on the hard drive! Uh, yeah, I definately need to take some more pictures of Maddox when he is here and if anyone has some good ones, please email them to me! Being a middle child myself it almost makes me feel guilty that I have fewer pictures of him than the other 2 boys! Maddox just completed kindergarten and is going into the first grade in the fall, he has come a LONG way since he first started in the special ed program in the Kyrene district when he was 3. Maddox has had some struggles in his young life to catch up with the others and he is the child that has caused me the most tears. He is my weak spot and I have been told he is Kris' weak spot as well. There is something so special about this little boy, he is so sweet. I don't think I have ever met a sweeter child than Maddox. My mother told me one time when I was younger that I made her look at the world through different eyes. That is Maddox, he makes me take a step outside of the box and look at the world how he sees it, in all his wonder. I love that little birthmark on his chin, it showed up when he was about 6 months old and I thought it was dirt at first, kept trying to clean off his face and figured out it was part of him! Julie told me that kids have recently been teasing him about it, that just broke my heart, I never thought that would happen. :( Kids can be cruel! He has even asked to have it removed because of that. Julie and I talked about him seeing a developmental pediatrician again, he has improved a whole lot since he was last seen, but there is still something there that just seems a bit off, more social than the academic side, he's a smart kid, he's not going to have any problem getting through school, but the interaction with other kids has Julie a bit concerned. I guess we will wait and see, I am going to see what I think when he is here to visit, but from what she says we think he might be on the autism spectrum (high functioning) or he may have aspergers. I am looking into that more, I have no idea what to even look for. Regardless, he is still mine, he is still wonderful and I cannot wait to see that sweet little face in just a couple of weeks. I talked to both boys today and Marx and I figured out that there are 13 more days until they get here! WOOHOO!!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Maddox
I realized I have a picture on here of Marx and a whole bunch of Deacon and not one of the man in the middle, Maddox! Believe it or not, this is actually the best one I could find of him on the hard drive! Uh, yeah, I definately need to take some more pictures of Maddox when he is here and if anyone has some good ones, please email them to me! Being a middle child myself it almost makes me feel guilty that I have fewer pictures of him than the other 2 boys! Maddox just completed kindergarten and is going into the first grade in the fall, he has come a LONG way since he first started in the special ed program in the Kyrene district when he was 3. Maddox has had some struggles in his young life to catch up with the others and he is the child that has caused me the most tears. He is my weak spot and I have been told he is Kris' weak spot as well. There is something so special about this little boy, he is so sweet. I don't think I have ever met a sweeter child than Maddox. My mother told me one time when I was younger that I made her look at the world through different eyes. That is Maddox, he makes me take a step outside of the box and look at the world how he sees it, in all his wonder. I love that little birthmark on his chin, it showed up when he was about 6 months old and I thought it was dirt at first, kept trying to clean off his face and figured out it was part of him! Julie told me that kids have recently been teasing him about it, that just broke my heart, I never thought that would happen. :( Kids can be cruel! He has even asked to have it removed because of that. Julie and I talked about him seeing a developmental pediatrician again, he has improved a whole lot since he was last seen, but there is still something there that just seems a bit off, more social than the academic side, he's a smart kid, he's not going to have any problem getting through school, but the interaction with other kids has Julie a bit concerned. I guess we will wait and see, I am going to see what I think when he is here to visit, but from what she says we think he might be on the autism spectrum (high functioning) or he may have aspergers. I am looking into that more, I have no idea what to even look for. Regardless, he is still mine, he is still wonderful and I cannot wait to see that sweet little face in just a couple of weeks. I talked to both boys today and Marx and I figured out that there are 13 more days until they get here! WOOHOO!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment