Monday, January 11, 2010
The Rest of Christmas Day
After opening presents from Santa we went to Nana and Papa's house to open more gifts and spend the day with the whole family. Cambria and Greg made it up from Mexico and Travis and Brook were there so we had everybody. It was really fun to have everyone together, and really chaotic. I did a terrible job at taking pictures, we got into the present opening and kinda set the camera off to the side. This is what I did get.
Count them! There are 9 as of right this minute. L to R: Maddox (mine), Molly and Alan (Cambria's) Will holding Jack (both Travis'), Marx holding Rowan (both mine), Charly (Travis') and Deacon (mine). They range in age from 8 3/4 to 6 months. Cambria will add another little girl in April. My parents kept shaking their heads and saying, "I can't believe I have 9 grandkids." They are all modeling the pajamas that Nana made for them, except Charly who simply adores her nightgowns.
Papa waiting for the kids to pass out gifts, Alan looks like he's ready!
Deacon insisted his picture be taken, he was even willing to push the button himself to make it happen .
Gee, I wonder where Deacon gets the cheesy grin! Couldn't possibly be his MOM! He wanted to sit on my lap so bad so he could "say cheese" for Daddy, then he didn't smile! Little stinker! And I look like a goofball but whatever, I was on could 9 cuz I had all my kids with me. I didn't want anything else but Ben did give me a nice pair of sunglasses (you can see them sitting on my head), he said since I managed to keep track of a pair of $10 ones for 3 years I was worthy of an expensive pair (he DID NOT pay the full retail price for them as he knows I would have killed him, thank goodness for Sport Chalet's employee discount and killer clearance sales!). It was a really good Christmas, one I was not expecting to happen at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are some cute kids=)
Post a Comment