Nana and Molly by the zebras, we love our "monochromatic" friends, Deacon called them all Marty. (I think he has seen Madagascar one too many times) Our Uncle Bill, his wife Teresa and our cousin Brittaney (along with her 2 little boys, Brayden and Maddox) met us at the zoo, this is all the kids at the flamingos. Alan said the same thing he did last year, "Some have 2 legs and some only have one." He is so stinking cute!
Alan helped Deacon see a little better. Deacon loved having Alan to play with, he followed him around all week long.
Um, yeah, this picture pretty much summarizes how Deacon felt about the merry-go-round, he was not impressed and I ended up taking him off and holding him at the end. Hate to say it but my son is a wuss!
I thought this picture came out so cute, he looks like such a peaceful child sitting there like that. I rarely see him like this.
1 comment:
It's fun to see your blog, too!! I had so much fun at the zoo and museum. I can't wait to see the ultrasound, do you really want to know?
Post a Comment