Saturday, June 20, 2009

The M & M's are coming!!!

This is Marx, he just turned 8 in April and he got glasses not too long after. He is turning into a handsome (sp?) little man, I can't believe he is so big already! Where did all those years go? It probably seems like it went faster for me since he has lived more with his father than with me in the past 5 years. The resemblance to my side of the family is unmistakable though, he looks so much like me and my dad. I love it, my other two boys both look just like their Daddy's, Maddox is Kris to a T and Deacon is a little compact version of Benny. I wouldn't trade any of them for nothin, but it's nice that at least one looks like me some! Marx is an amazing kid, he is going to be part of something big and important one day, I just know it. He is a first born through and through, a great big brother and smart as a whip. He actually scares me with how smart he is! I have already learned a lot being Marx's Mom and I know he still has a whole lot to teach me as he gets older. I can't wait to see him! They will be here with Julie on July 8th (she is an absolute saint, by the way, she will be on a plane with 4 kids for like 6-8 hours! Hats off girl, I don't know if I have that kind of patience!) We will get to have the boys with us until the 23rd or the 24th, Kris was not sure what day they were actually going to leave when I talked to him. I don't care, it's more time than I thought we would have originally and it's BEFORE baby instead of after, which is better for me. I will be able to function still at least, those first couple weeks after a c-section are pretty rough and I spend them in a haze, usually. This way I can enjoy the boys more and we will get more quality time together. I keep thinking we will be looking for things to do but the more I think about it, I think we will be able to find plenty to do. OK, now to make time move just a tiny bit faster!!! I am antsy to see my big boys!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

I am so excited that you are going to be able to visit with them before your newest addition arrives! I can't believe how grown up Marx looks, it seems like just yesterday we were all pregnant walking around the zoo with our oldest ones!

Keep in touch!

Cambria said...

he does look handsome. I will do my best to be there for the baptism!