Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baseball with Daddy

Deacon loves anything involving a ball, he really is a boy when it comes to sports, he wants to play anything and everything that has a ball. I happened to walk outside one day when Ben was in the backyard with Deacon and discovered some baseball practice in session. I am amazed at the stance on the kid already, my Dad has mentioned several times how good his coordination is. I would not be surprised if he plays on his high school team at least. This picture was just too cute, I had to post it, Ben is at the other end of the yard with the bat waiting for Deak to throw the ball.
Here's the windup! Get ready Daddy!
OK, one more throw before we go inside, it's really hot out here!
And there's the pitch!! Is he destined for greatness or what? Next Nolan Ryan here! ;)

No comments: