
Before the Baptism, Marx and Papa changed into all white. We managed to remember everything except a dry pair of underwear for Marx to change into
after the baptism.
We are very grateful to Kris and Julie for making the trip out to Arizona so that our family could be at his baptism and Papa had the opportunity to baptize Marx. It was a very special day for all of us.

This is everyone from my family who was able to come to the baptism, L to R back row: Papa (Roy), Nana (Donna) holding Jack, Marx, Me (Michelle), Aunt Brook. Front row: Maddox, Will, Deacon, Charly. Uncle Travis was at scout camp and Aunt Cambria and Uncle Greg were unable to make the trip.
Papa was the one who baptized Marx, we had a little practice session a couple of days prior and reminded Papa of what Marx's middle name is. They both did great, I cried. Marx's Dad, Kris did the confirmation and both Kris and Julie bore their testimonies after.

Marx and Papa in their suits, they look pretty sharp. Marx is not impressed with ties, he took his off as soon as he could. I can't imagine how hot it is in a suit in Arizona in July. Yuck!

Nana and Papa treated everyone to lunch at Joe's Barbeque, it was SO good! They have the best homemade Root Beer, I refilled my cup twice.

Even Maddox finished everything on his plate.
2 comments:
WOW!!! The boys are getting SO big! It looks like you had a good time, I am glad that you were able to have that special moment with Marx.
That was a fun day. I love the picture of all of us at the church, what a fine looking family. We are missing a few members, though=(
Post a Comment