Friday, August 21, 2009

Deacon Wants You!!!

This was so great, reminded me of the WWII propoganda poster with Uncle Sam on it that says "I Want You for the US Army" I was actually just trying to get a cute picture of him smiling at me, he would not just smile, he did everything else except just sit still and smile for Mom! I think he's been around the camera too much!
Deacon likes to talk on the phone now, especially Daddy's phone! If Ben is trying to talk to someone and Deacon figures out he's on the phone he is instantly standing in front of him begging for the phone, then he gets on and doesn't talk. There was actually someone on the other end of the phone, Ben had been talking to Jenna when he got home from work and within 5 minutes this was who had the phone.

No comments: