Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why Does A Baby Need A Bath, Again?

This is the best pic I could get with Deacon trying to get in on the action too and a squirming wet baby in the bathtub. That tub has been around since Marx was born. My Mom found it at a yardsale for $3 and I have certainly gotten every penny out of it. I found the tub at Target also, it's normally about $30!!! Talk about the Yardsale buy of the day! ;) I thought maybe Rowan would have made peace with the bathtub by now but he really does not like it one bit. He had one bath that he did not cry through, but otherwise he has yelled through them all. I think maybe it has to do with being naked more than anything, he yells at me when I change his diaper too!
That's better, all wrapped up in the towel is so much warmer than that darn bathtub! He was so content he pooped in the towel.
After drying off and getting a new diaper and sucking on the pacifier for a minute, things are looking a little better. Look at that belly he is starting to get! He weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces at the WIC appointment Thursday and was 19 1/4 inches long.
Aw! What a sweet little face! I see so much more of me in this little guy than I have in any of the others.
I just love that forehead. He definately got that from Ben.

1 comment:

Tuttle Tales said...

Oh!! What a sweet boy!! It was good to talk to you, can't wait to hold him.