Friday, August 21, 2009

He's Getting Fat!

This was supposed to be the last one on this post but I had to erase it and reupload it and it won't go to the bottom so I am leaving it here. I don't want to redo the whole thing!

Rowan's first piece of mail, from the Urologists office, we have an appointment for next friday so we get to find out what the next step is in fixing his little issue. Everyone I have talked to has said surgery is definately going to be needed, not what I want to hear, but what can I do?
I just love that sweet fat little face, Rowan is really starting to fill out in the cheeks and seems to get fatter every day.

Rowan had a doctor's appointment yesterday, he weighs 8 pounds 13 ounces and according to them he is only 19 inches long, they checked twice so I am thinking WIC was wrong. I can't believe that at a month old Rowan is not even as big as Marx was at BIRTH!! By the time he was one month old Marx was a whopping 12 pounds! Every baby is so different. I am really happy that he is a pretty easy baby to get along with, I would definately be pulling my hair out if I had to comfort a colicky baby like Maddox was. He sure is a sweetheart now, but back then he was SO hard for me to handle.
SMILING!!!! First time I caught it with a camera, he only does it at random in his sleep.

No comments: