Friday, November 20, 2009

So, Which one looks like Ben?

We just went on a trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota to visit Ben's family. I asked his Mom if she had any pictures of Benny when he was a baby because I could swear that my little Rowan is a Baby Michelle and Deacon was the compact version of Ben. I was quite surprised to see that my Mr. Rowan actually resembles his Daddy quite a bit

This is Benjamin Daniel Sass at 5 months old, pretty cute little guy, huh? He did have a little bit of hair but it's so light it's almost white and you can't see it.

This is Baby Deacon Bradley Sass at 4 months old. Chin, cheeks and ears are all Benny, those eyes are a different shape though, so he DID get at least one thing from me. I think his cheesy little grin now is from me too.

And Rowan Benjamin, that forehead is all Ben, I could tell that from about the second he was born, it's so cute when he concentrates and crunches it up and it gets all wrinkly. The eyes are shaped more like Ben's and the cheeks are definately his too, the ears are mine, I think and the chin is definately not a Sass chin. I think the nose is Ben's too, Rowan makes this face and crunches up his nose and I see Ben. They were joking that we went through a catalog and picked out what parts we wanted our baby to have. Nope, just got lucky. :) What is with the crazy hair on this kid, he has a bunch of hair for one of my babies at this age, I play with it all the time, it's so soft.

No comments: