
My sister made this adorable tie onsie for Rowan while she was here, he wore it to Time Out For Women. He was our token male. No kids were allowed except nursing infants. I was rather surprised at how many of those "nursing infants" required a bottle.

OK, so ignore the fact that Deacon is naked besides a diaper and that he still has the remains of his peanutbutter sandwich from lunch on his face. I was trying to get a picture of Rowan in the Bumbo seat and Deacon came up and sat down right in front of it so I couldn't see Rowan at all. I tried to get him to move but he just kept saying cheese so this is the best I could get of the baby.

Here's a better one of Rowan in the Bumbo seat. I love that thing, it was a lifesaver with Deacon and Rowan is just now getting big enough to sit in it and play with some toys on the tray (not pictured). It's great for when baby is holding up their head but can't quite sit on their own. He's wearing his Halloween pajamas.

Deacon loves doing everything just like Daddy does, he must have found the socks on the floor in our bedroom or the bathroom, I didn't help him get them on either, he came to me and said, "Look, Mama, I Daddy!" I didn't get a good pic of the time he put on one of Ben's work shirts and he came in and told me he was going to work, picked up the fake car keys and started heading for the door. He even came back to give me a kiss goodbye!

This little cutie is Octane. He joined us about 2 months ago. We did not actively seek out this hound and I was completely against getting another dog, he showed up on the neighbors doorstep one morning with a buddy and the neighbor asked Ben if he wanted to keep him. Ben knew I did not want another dog so he asked me about it first and initially I said NO! I actually met the little guy though and I could not stop thinking about this poor little puppy and what would happen to him. He was very sweet and seemed pretty chill and he reminded me of Turbo way too much. So, I called Ben and asked him if he really wanted to keep the puppy, he said he did so I told him to go pick him up when he got home. Somehow another neighbor had him and the ones who originally found him did not know if they were going to keep him or not. They brought him over later that night and he has been with us ever since. He was kennel trained within about a week and he's been a great little dog. I actually like him quite a bit, he's my little buddy, follows me all over the house, I trip over him fairly often and I joke with Ben we should have named him Tripp. He's getting bigger and his head is finally starting to get that Pit Bull split down the middle, this time though, we are getting him neutered, no mor dog pee all over my house!!! Welcome to the family, Octane.
No comments:
Post a Comment