Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Last Day At CAC!
I can't believe that this day actually came. Unfortunately I was not able to walk away from Central Arizona College with a diploma in hand as I would have preferred, however, my schooling is not complete and will continue in Minneapolis. (I have a hard time writing that out, it makes it too real and it sounds way too much like a fictitious city from a comic book, like "Metropolis") The last day of school for me was last Thursday, May 13th, I had one final to take that day and that was it.
This was after my business final. I seriously considered skipping the thing all together, but somehow, as simple and logical as this class was, even with me getting A's on literally every assignment, the way she did grading I would have gotten a 'B' if I had not taken the final! Don't you love it when there's a catch like that! It took me a total of 25 minutes (50 questions), I went into it without studying at all (woops!) and still got an 84% on it! So, I ended the semester with all A's again!
This is the clock tower that you see as soon as you get on campus, told me every morning if I was late or not. Fortunately, the one place I am very good at getting to on time is school, I did not miss a single class this semester! Can't learn it if you are not there!
I saw commencement set up and couldn't help taking a picture. I wish I had looked into getting a certificate or something at least before leaving the school, I am sure I even had enough credits without taking any more classes. :( I like CAC's logo and their colors are not too horrible. I will miss this school, I started my college education here and I learned a lot about myself sitting in those classrooms. Found out what I am made of and met some really wonderful people.
I had to get a picture of this. This is at the entrance to the campus, when you turn off of Woodruff onto Signal Peak, there is a 'Central Arizona College' sign on either side, one has an LED sign behind it, the other has this Saguaro Cactus. I won't see a single one of these in Minnesota, they only grow in Arizona and New Mexico.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment