
I only let him sleep on his belly when I am awake, he sleeps better that way, but I don't trust him to hold up his head yet. He tries to lift his head and look around if he is facing someone or on a shoulder. He was awake for about an hour this morning, just laid there looking around. He bonded with Daddy for a little while and squeeked at him every few minutes. Still have not heard him get really upset. He cried for a while in the car the other day, but Deacon slept through it and I didn't think he even sounded that mad, eventually he stopped and went to sleep. I hope he stays as sweet as he is now.

Love those little feet, they are so tiny, only the smallest socks that Kerra sent us fit him right now. He is still wearing preemie clothes. Benny keeps commenting on how small he is, Deacon was so much bigger than him, I never thought the 1 1/2 inch height difference would make a baby seem so much smaller! That little owie on the bottom of his right foot is from the PKU test that was done Monday.
Such a darling little face, my Mom thinks he looks more like me than Ben and says he looks like a little Asian baby. I can see that a lot more in this pic, he looks like a chinese baby or maybe a little Indian baby. Either way, he sure is cute. I love all that beautiful hair!

I love the top of his head, I am constantly playing with his hair. This is such a peaceful picture to me, nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby. That is a perfect little head.

Look at how long his hair is! Rowan has the most hair of any baby, I thought Deacon had a lot of hair, but Rowan has twice as much, it hangs over his ears and over his collar.
2 comments:
Oh, my he is a darling boy!! What a cute quilt, hee, hee, hee=)
Hi Michelle, It's your long lost cousin Brooke. You don't email, call, write nothing since you left verizon a long time ago, do you not love me anymore? lol i'm j/k. I didn't realize you had a blog now I can see your cute little family which is growing so very fast now, and their all so cute. Well I'm going to bookmark you now and check on you every once in a while. Check out my family blog and keep in touch k? www.thestockingfamily.blogspot.com take care and we'll talk to ya soon. Love Ya
Post a Comment